TOPS: Solid-color red, navy blue, light blue, or white short or long-sleeve polo-style shirts or turtlenecks.
- Polo shirts may be woven-mesh or combed cotton.
- No emblems or logos allowed.
- Tucked-in shirts are required for 1st-8th grade.
BOTTOMS: Solid-color khaki or navy blue pleated or flat-front style uniform bottoms.
- Boys may choose to wear uniform pants or uniform shorts.
- Girls may choose to wear uniform pants, uniform shorts, uniform skirts, uniform skorts, or uniform jumpers. Girls must wear either thick dark-colored tights or bicycle shorts under skirts and jumpers.
- Cargo pants/shorts are not permitted.
- The shorts, skirt, skort and jumper length must be long enough so that the bottom of the garment touches the top of the knee when standing straight.
- Clothing must be in good repair with no holes or fraying.
SWEATERS in solid red, white, or blue are optional.
- Solid navy v-neck pullover, button-down front sweaters, or uniform cardigans are permitted.
- FAA navy hoodies may be purchased through the student council in the front office. No other hoodies are permitted.
SHOES: Dress/casual shoes or athletic/tennis shoes are required.
- Socks or tights (for girls) must be worn with shoes.
- Non-marking athletic/tennis shoes are required for physical education class and for use in the gymnasium.
- Sandals and Heelies are not permitted.
BELTS are required for all students in grades 3-8.
- Belts must be solid brown, black, navy blue, or khaki.
- Spiked or studded belts are not permitted.
ACCESSORIES: No ornamental jewelry allowed.
- Examples of jewelry include rings, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces.
- Bracelets include silly bands, themed wrist bands, friendship bands, and hair ties.
PHYSICAL EDUCATION (PE) UNIFORMS are required for all students in grades 5-8.
- T-shirts – students are not to wear prints on t-shirts that are considered inappropriate.
- Knee length athletic shorts or pants (no skirts) are required.
- Non-marking athletic/tennis shoes are required.
HAIR: Hairstyles must reflect the tone of the dress code; namely, neat, clean, and out of the eyes. Non-traditional hairstyles, including but not limited to spiked hair, Mohawks, shaved heads and unnatural color dyes are unacceptable.
SHIRTS TUCKED: Students in grades 1-8 must have shirts tucked in pants while in the school building.
OTHER ACCESSORIES: No tattoos or body piercing of any kind may on be displayed on the body. No jewelry of any kind to include leather, rubber or cloth bracelets may be worn. Sunglasses, hats, or head gear (aside from religious reasons) are not allowed to be worn inside the school building. Black or other dark fingernail polish may not be worn.
FIELD TRIP ATTIRE: Students wear FAith in Action T-shirts, jeans, or knee-length jean shorts on educational field trips and service projects unless otherwise stated.
SWIMWEAR: Students may occasionally go on class trips or participate in activities that may allow opportunities for swimming. All girls swimsuits must be modest one piece (or tankini that covers the midriff). The school reserves the right to determine what is appropriate and/or acceptable.
FRIDAY UNIFORM: The required uniform for Fridays will be the FAA FAith in Action T-shirts with jeans or knee-length jean shorts. No colored jeans permitted.
STUDENT COUNCIL T-SHIRT DAYS: Each month, the school offers a Student Council T-Shirt Day. On this day, students may wear an approved Student Council T-Shirt (not FAA Club T-shirts) which can be purchased through the Student Council. Funds from the sale of these shirts go directly to the Student Council Association.
Note on student clothing: The school administration reserves the right to determine the suitability of questionable styles or accessories. Students may be required to correct uniform violations before attending classes. Students who violate uniform standards are subject to a $5.00 dress code fine which will be applied to his/her FACTs account. Repeated student violations may require more disciplinary action.